Hask Mint Almond Oil Thickening Hair Care Collection

Hello beauties! Today's post is a little review on the Hask Mint Almond Oil Thickening Hair Care Collection. This collection comes with a shampoo, conditioner  and a root thickening spray. I have been trying these products for only two weeks and so far so good! My favorite thing about these products is the mint scent and the way it feels on my hair. It smells delicious, just like chocolate chip mint ice cream and after a couple minutes of putting it on your hair it feels so fresh and cooling. I have only used these products for two weeks, I haven't seen a big difference in my hair but I have definitely seen it works great and I love the root thickening spray. I like to apply it when my hair is dry. I spray it a couple times all around my roots and it gives me so much volume! Haskbeauty has many more different hair collections or you can also buy the products individually. For more information about the ingredients of the products visit Haskbeauty.com.

Hola bellezas! El post de hoy es una pequeña  reseña en Hask Mint Almond Oil Thickening Hair Care Collection. Esta colección viene con un champú, acondicionador y un spray para la raíz. Esta  colección es especialmente  para tener un cabello mas grueso. He estado usando estos productos por sólo dos semanas, y hasta al momento me gustan! Lo que mas me gusta de estos productos es el aroma a menta y la manera tan refrescante  que se siente en el la raíz. Sólo he utilizado estos productos por dos semanas por lo cual no he visto una gran diferencia en mi cabello ademas de que lo deja muy suave con olor muy rico a menta. El producto que si me a inpresionado mucho en estas dos semanas es el spray para la raíz. Me gusta aplicar el spray cuando mi cabello está seco y me da mucho volumen, me encanta! Haskbeauty tiene muchas mas colecciones para el cabello y todas suenan muy interesantes! Muchas gracias por leer y para obtener más información sobre los ingredientes de los productos visite Haskbeauty.com.


"Powered by BrandBacker"